Friday, August 19, 2011

settling in to a new routine

from Liz today….

So an update on me... I have been moved to antepartum room 325 which is a step down unit from L&D. This is where I will be staying for the remainder of my stay. My doctor gave me the best room on the floor with a nice window (even the nurses have told me :) The nurses have been so great so far and I am starting to move my stuff in. The girls and I are still being monitored but everything has been great so far (no significant contractions). I am hoping to start getting into a regular routine over the next few days. I appreciate all the phone calls, texts, emails, movies, books, and visits so far. Today is a mile marker for the pregnancy as I have made it to 27 weeks. The first goal they have for me is to still be pregnant at 28 weeks so this is encouraging.

Sarah Ovaska will be coordinating meals for the Walkers using TakeThemAMeal.com

Here is a link to the meal schedule:

http://www.TakeThemAMeal.com/meals.php?t=HHYV3959

Feel free to email this link to individuals who might want to sign-up for your meal schedule. Be sure to include those from out of town, who might want to send a meal instead (learn more).

Another way others can access your meal schedule is:Visit: http://www.TakeThemAMeal.com

Recipient Last Name: Walker

Password: 6707

No comments:

Post a Comment