Tuesday, October 18, 2011

one step closer

It's been a while since we have done an update about our girls. The girls are 35 weeks old today and both have grown to weigh over 4 lbs. And we have some exciting news... as long as they continue to gain weight over the next two days, Isabella and Naomi will come home on Thursday! We are hopeful and excited to finally be together as a family of five :)

The girls got their pictures taken today and we would invite you to take a look:
www.bellababyphotography.com Click on "View my photos:Login" and type our password in 0927walkertwins
*We think they are the cutest twins around!*


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, super adorable! I love the ones of them holding hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess and I love them, right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my. i love them. they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous!!!!! Oh my gosh! Super models already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Smokes! I'm in love with every photo of them together! I think I would buy them all! The girls are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved their first "formal" portraits...specially the ones where they are holding onto each other...precious, beautiful! How blessed you ALL are...lots of love from Phoenix....Ann

    ReplyDelete