Friday, September 16, 2011

31 weeks & drumsticks

This week has been a rougher week. Besides the fact that I am starting to feel really BIG (my stomach is over 37 cm), my contractions have started to increase.  I am not having enough contractions to put me into labor but they are making me feel uncomfortable & a little uneasy that true labor could be any day. Next Thursday we will reach 32 weeks, the last major milestone my doctors have wanted me to reach. Most days I feel as if I am in a time warp where the days seem to travel slowly yet when I look at the calendar I realize time has gone by fast. I can’t believe we are close to the end of September and I am still pregnant! The antepartum nurses are so excited and count down each day until next Thursday.

Happy thoughts:
·      My room has been filled with gorgeous flowers that cheer up the room
·      Many visitors have dropped by to encourage me and bring me yummy treats like smoothies, chips, magazines, gifts for the girls
·      Here are two cute videos of Josiah showing off his drummer skillz:





·  A snapshot of my belly at 31 weeks



Prayer Requests:
·      Josiah – He is still having some hard moments at home in regards to obedience and just feeling insecure. Please pray that everyone with him will continue to have patience considering all the changes he's going through.
·      Andrew and Mom- Pray for them both to have strength at the home front as they bear the burden of keeping everything rolling. Pray for them both to get rest when they need it and time off to relax.
·      Tuesday's doctor’s appointment- Pray for the girls to be at a healthy weight and the tests will reveal they are staying healthy. Pray that my contractions have not caused me to dilate any more.  
·      Liz- I am growing more uncomfortable physically each day and still long to be out of the hospital. Pray that I can deal with the physical discomforts & have a good attitude each day that I am still undelivered. Pray that I will not be fearful or anxious about not knowing when I will go into labor. The unknown date for labor is starting to wear on my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment